Followers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Second Check-Up

Well, I went for my second check-up today. Pretty uneventful (thank goodness). I got to hear the heartbeat again, which is just amazing. It is pretty unbelievable that before I can even feel any movement, there is a living person just swimming around in there. The heart beat has slowed some - still normal though. So, I don't know. Does that mean it is a boy? The doctor the said that the only thing the heartbeat proves is that there is a baby in there. Only three more weeks until we know if it will be sugar and spice or snails and puppy dog tails!

1 comment:

Pam Jackson said...

How are you Moma? Is your belly getting big? I like the baby names and I also like the name Emmerson and Victoria and Kennedy. Can you tell I want you to have a girl? You sound so happy! God bless you both and you are in my prayers!