Followers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Glucose is Normal!

Just got the results for my glucose test. I was so worried that I would develop gestational diabetes, but, thank goodness, my blood sugar is actually a little low. Normal is anywhere between 65-134 and mine was 62 or 63. I am mildly anemic - no big deal, I will just take extra iron supplements. No more needles until this baby actually gets here. I can't believe we only have 10 more weeks. I cannot get over how quickly this whole pregnancy has went by! We cannot wait to meet our little princess!

Nursery Update - After going round and round with Babies R Us, we finally just decided to order our baby furniture from Walmart.com It is scheduled to be in this week. For anyone who is preparing to buy baby furniture, take my advice, save yourself a headache and DO NOT go to Babies R Us!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics of the nursery!!!

Rebecca said...

Kerry is putting up the crib as we speak. I'm so excited to see what it looks like!!