Followers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another Dr Appt Down

We had another Dr. appointment this morning. I think I have almost met all the Doctors in the practice - I at least want to have met the person that will be helping bring my baby into the world! Everything is going just fine, however, the past couple of days I have been very dizzy and nauseated (especially when I am trying to sleep). Thursday night I got so dizzy just from rolling over that it woke me up and I spent the rest of the night sick. Dr. Cartwright explained that this is from me laying on my back, which causes the weight of the baby to cut off a vein in my back, which causes my blood pressure to drop really low. Then, when I roll over, it shoots back up very quickly which causes the dizziness. Long story short - I am just fine, I just have to be extra careful not to sleep on my back! As much as I love feeling this angel and having her all to myself, I am starting to get a little more anxious for her to make her grand debut. Not only so I can finally meet her, but so I can sleep on my stomach again!

No comments: