Followers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

One Month Old Today!

Wow! I cannot believe it has already been a month since Emily was born. Everyone tells you that they grow up before you know it - now I know that is true! It is unbelievable how much she has already changed. She is so alert - the saying that newborns sleep all the time is definitely not true. At least it is not true when it comes to her. She is learning to hold her head up more all the time (she was trying the day she was born!) and I believe her vision is becoming more clear since she will turn her head to follow you around the room. We are still waiting to see if her eyes will stay blue like mine or turn brown like her Daddy's. I'm betting on the brown since she already has so many other of his characteristics. Unfortunately, she is not sleeping through the night. She usually only makes it about 3.5 hours between feedings. I guess that is to be expected, but I REALLY hope she starts making it through the night before I go back to work!!!

No comments: