Followers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

10 Months Old Tomorrow!!

Only two more months until our beautiful little girl turns a year old! I am just in awe over the new things she learns to do everyday. She has become an expert at crawling - just not in the traditional sense of the term. She does what we call the "crab crawl". Her left leg stays in the normal crawling position, but her right one sticks straight out. It is just hilarious to watch her. Even though her crawling method is a little unorthodox, she definitely has no problem getting from point A to point B. She is also pulling up like crazy and has begun to "cruise" up and down the couch. I guess it is just a matter of time before she starts walking.

Her 9 month check-up went perfectly. She weighs 21 and a 1/4 lbs and was in the 75th percentile for heighth, 85th for weight and 95th for head circumference.

I suppose I should knock on wood before I type this, but she has been sleeping very well at night. She usually goes to bed sometime between 7:30 and 8pm and gets up between 6:30 and 7am. I don't guess I can really ask for more.

We are slowly starting to transition off the bottle - we have cut it down to one before her morning nap, one before her afternoon nap and one before bedtime. She is also getting very good at holding her own sippy cup.

On to teeth...she has 7 of them!!! And has learned to bit. That is all I have to say about that... :)

All in all, our little girl is progressing beautifully and we continue to say daily prayer of thanks for allowing us the pleasure of raising this little wonder.

No comments: