Followers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

34 Weeks

So, we are now at 34 weeks and officially in the home stretch! We had a Dr. appt last Thursday (everything is great) and will have one every week now. I have to say that the Dr. appointments are getting a little monotonous, but I understand why they are necessary. I also have to say that I am enjoying being pregnant now more than ever before. It is so much fun to lay and watch my belly move. From the way she is pushing out, she must really be running out of room in there! The more she pushes, the more my tummy stretches and the more my tummy stretches, the more it ITCHES!!! I have never experienced an itch like this before! Sometimes it is so intense, I can hardly stand it. Oh, well. Small price to pay for a big, healthy baby!
Kerry and Chloe are also enjoying being able to participate in the pregnancy by being able to feel Emily moving around. I can totally see how Dads feel sort of left out of the whole pregnancy thing, but at least he can feel my belly and, in that way, feel more included. But, just a few more weeks and he will be able to feel more included than I think he ever wanted to be!!! :)

No comments: