Followers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Babyshower






Today we had my baby shower and, boy, did we clean up!! :) Seriously though, we received all kinds of super nice things. I just want to thank my Mom, my MIL Bonnie and my bestest freiend ever Tiffany for all the work they did to make today as special as it could be!! Everything went off without a hitch and I couldn't be happier with it all!!!

The shower was over at about 5pm and Kerry and I have spent the rest of the evening washing all the new blankets, tiny little sleepers and itsie bitsie little socks and finding homes for all of our new treasures. We absolutely cannot wait to try everything out on her. I know it must sound like I am about to conduct a science experiment or receive some kind of new toy, but all of this is such a new experience to us that we are just super excited to experience it all. Tomorrow we are going to pick up just a few last minute things that we didn't get at the shower (after all we did receive it hardly seems possible that there is something we are missing!!!!!!) and then we will be all ready to welcome our beautiful little baby girl into the world!!


PS.

Check out the shower pics!

No comments: