Followers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Officially Past Due :(

Ok. I am now officially past due. For those of you that know me well, you can guess how insane this is making me. As a rule, I am a very punctual person. If I have an appointment at 10, you can bet I will be there by 9:45; if I have a project due by Friday, you can bet I will be putting the finishing touches on it by Wednesday afternoon. So, if I am told that this baby is due by August 15, then dag nab it, she should have made grand debut last night! GRRRRR!!!!! I really, really, really hope that all these old wives are correct in their tales that the full moon tonight will send her on her way!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm the same and so I know that this must be hard for you... thankfully Evan was induced and came 6 days early. Praying for an easy delivery and a healthy baby girl. Thanks for the caring comments you have made on Evan's blog lately. It means a lot to know there are people praying for him.

Rebecca said...

Right back at ya! :)